Post-Decree Motions

Once a final Order or a Judgment and Decree is in place most parties never have to return to court or see a lawyer again. However when things like child support need to be reviewed, a party is not doing what they were ordered to do,  or parenting time schedules need to be changed, an attorney’s involvement may be needed. Just like with divorce or paternity we have the experience to assist you with these types of matters including going back to court or trying to resolve matters out of court.